Friday, February 11, 2011

The Gamble I willingly took...

So in the world of self-publishing you spend a great deal of time selling yourself to the world in the hopes that you can get someone to purchase your books. I see people do some crazy things and wonder if it works. I am not quite as adventurous as some, and perhaps I should be, but it just isn't in my nature to be overly flamboyant. So when I announced that I was sending a copy of my latest novel, Kashmir, to Robert Plant and Jimmy Page, most of my friends thought I flipped my lid. In truthfulness, it is dedicated to them both as I often find great inspiration can lie in great music. Kashmir is by all means, my favorite Led Zeppelin song. I believe in giving thanks where thanks is do, so Thank You Robert Plant and Jimmy Page for providing me with legendary songs whose lyrics inspire me to continue writing....

No comments:

Post a Comment