Thursday, October 6, 2011

ebooks are up

WOW! Ebooks are up, well all but one. That is really hard work. Kudos to those who do formatting as I have learned it is not an easy process when you are a one woman show and doing it all one\ your own. So now they are everywhere. Search my name and my ebooks are like little bity flies infesting the internet...LOL...who knew... Busy working on the sequel to the first wolves book. Already at nearly 250 pages...and only halfway through. Some fantastic reviews have been posted, some of which left me breathless including the one posted on lulu.com with a reference of comparing me to the likes of Saberhagen and King. I barely could remember to breathe. What an outstanding honor. Still working on several other books including my serial killer and one I started about a weird virus, don't know where the inspiration came from for that one, okay yes I do, it came from a weird dream about yellow fluff that turned people into zombies but that is a whole other story...CHEERS!

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    I am the Books editor at Before It's News (beforeitsnews.com). Our site is a rapidly growing people-powered news platform currently serving over 3 million visits a month. We like to call ourselves the "YouTube of news."

    I would like to personally invite you to publish your stories, poems, and reviews on our site. Our visitors would love to read your content, and get to know you as an author, blogger, and reviewer. It's a great opportunity to spread the word about your work and reach new readers. Posting on Before It's News is 100% free, and it takes about two seconds to register. Just click on the big orange "Upload News" button on our homepage. Be sure to select the "Books" category for your post.

    We will be featuring and promoting content on our homepage, on Twitter, Facebook, in our newsletter and more. Don't miss this opportunity to get fantastic exposure.

    We don't censor or edit work.

    Once you've posted your first post on Before It's News, please drop me an email at Sclouth@beforeitsnews.com and let me know so that we can expedite the review process for you, and so I can personally check out what you've shared.

    I hope you'll choose to join the conversation at Before It's News. I know our visitors will be very interested to sample your work and learn more about you. I hope to hear from you soon.

    Best regards,
    Sebastian Clouth
    SClouth@beforeitsnews.com

    ReplyDelete